[Histonet] alcohol monitoring

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 14:41:19 CDT 2010

Never done it, never requested, really unnecessary.
Perhaps the "requester" was trying to "push his/her pencil" harder than others in creating a new layer of bureaucratic work to just be "more busy"!
René J.

--- On Tue, 6/15/10, Cristi stephenson <cls71877 <@t> sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Cristi stephenson <cls71877 <@t> sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [Histonet] alcohol monitoring
To: "Histo Net" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 2:32 PM

Hello,
I was recently approached by my management about monitoring the alcohol in the lab?  I monitor for xylene and formalin, but I have never heard of doing so for alcohol.  Does anyone else do this at their lab?  Is there potentially a different type of testing to check for this?  Any guidance is much appreciated.
Thanks,
Cristi