[Histonet] Job Opening

Kaye Ryan kryan <@t> nfderm.com
Fri Jun 11 10:18:31 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

We are a derm lab located in beautiful Jacksonville, Florida.  We are
looking for a full time histologist with at least one year experience.
Must be ASCP certified and/or have a current Florida technologist
license.  Shift will be Monday - Friday, 6:00 am - 2:30 p.m.  Great
working atmosphere with a wonderful small team.  Duties to include
routine histology, IHC, and an occasional special stain.  Competitive
salary and good benefits.  If interested, please contact me by e-mail or
Gloria Thompson (HR) at 904-398-0547, ext 1106 for more information.

Have a great day,

Kaye Ryan

Histology Supervisor