[Histonet] RNA FISN on frozen tissue samples

John Shelley jshelley <@t> burnham.org
Wed Jun 9 07:21:50 CDT 2010

Hi Histonetters,

I have a huge favor to ask, I have been asked to start up work on frozen tissue samples to perform RNA FISH. I am looking for some individuals how are doing this or attempting to do this and can help shed some light on this undertaking. We successfully were able to get this protocol to work on cultures cells form a few different lines but know that the transition may be much more difficult in human tissue samples. Again any help or advise anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. If you want to contact me offline that would be fine. Thanks in advance for any help.

John