[Histonet] Has Richard Allan Hematoxylin 1 been discontinued by ThermoScientific

gayle callis gayle.callis <@t> bresnan.net
Sun Jun 6 12:16:37 CDT 2010

Has Richard Allan Hematoxylin 1 been discontinued by ThermoScientific, after
all they own RA?     I am helping put together a supply list for laboratory,
and am having trouble finding this on Thermo Scientific website.  I did not
see it on the Fisher Heathcare site either.   Personally, and I hate to
complain, but I am finding Thermo's  website  a nightmare to navigate. I may
have to go to VWR and Cardinal who seem to have it, then why not Thermo?

Impatiently,

Gayle M. Callis

HTL/HT/MT(ASCP)