[Histonet] Review of outside Path

Godfrey Guerzon gguerzon <@t> live.com
Tue Jun 1 19:57:43 CDT 2010

If I am not mistaken, at a hospital I used to work, I remember reviewing a policy prior to our CAP inspection that states patients for surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy prior to treatment at this hospital where the diagnosis was made at another institution, slides are requested and reviewed by our Pathologists prior to treatment.  I will have to follow-up with the laboratory director and find out if it is a department policy or a hospital policy.

Godfrey