[Histonet] Water collecting at bottom of sections

V. Neubert histonet.nospam <@t> vneubert.com
Fri Jul 23 14:01:07 CDT 2010

I experienced it almost daily and thought this was normal!?

I just dipped the slides gently on a paper towel right after getting
them on the slide and shaking, for the case I could not just shake it
off. Indeed, as I remember, the Super Frost Plus slides had to be dipped
a bit harder to let the water rinse off.