[Histonet] Artifacts in histology section

Aazath Raj aazath <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 10:26:28 CDT 2010

 Dear Friends,

               I am an Histology Technologist. I am having a problem here,while sectioning am not seeing and scoring artifacts on the section but in the microscope am seeing a tearing artifacts particularly in endoscopy biopsies. am not able to locate where is the problem,is that because of blades or due to micro-crystallization of wax or due to any processing problem. Its not consistently in all but i get it on some blocks every   day. Can any one help me in sorting it out. If anybody is interested in will send the picture of those section.

with regards,

Aazathraj.P

Technical Officer,

Apollo Hospitals-chennai