[Histonet] biohazard bags

Jeff Birkner jbirkner <@t> colabserv.com
Thu Jul 22 14:11:18 CDT 2010

We are looking into our current use of biohazard bags.  How many of you
are currently re-using any bags for specimen transport?  These would
only be bags were the actual specimen was inside a secondary container
and thus never directly came into contact with the bags.  Thanks!

Jeffrey C. Birkner, CT(ASCP)
Manager, Pathology Laboratory Section
Collaborative Laboratory Services, L.L.C.
1005 Pennsylvania Ave, Suite 102
Ottumwa, IA  52501
641-455-5414
ORHC Extension #3538
jbirkner <@t> colabserv.com

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is intended
only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication,
or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please return it to the sender immediately and delete the
original message and any copy of it from your computer system.  If you have any
questions concerning this message, please contact the sender.