[Histonet] RE: thanks

Mauger, Joanne MAUGER <@t> email.chop.edu
Thu Jul 15 14:31:38 CDT 2010

Thanks to all who answered about mouse macrophages!. I will try F4/80.
Jo
Joanne Mauger HT(ASCP)QIHC
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Cazares, Ruth [RCazares <@t> schosp.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 4:00 PM
To: Joanne Clark; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [SPAM-HC] - [Histonet] Microtome Aligner - Email found in subject

Hello Histonetters,

I have just received the microtome aligner tool from TechOne that Newcomer has.  I have used it on my three microtomes and let me tell you guys, I LOVE IT!!  It is very easy to use, just follow the instructions that come with it. I strongly recommend it (but that's just my opinion).

Ruth Cazares, HT (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
Department of Pathology
Swedish Covenant Hospital