[Histonet] Histotech Needed in ATL GA

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Thu Jul 15 09:02:56 CDT 2010

MPath Search Partners, A division of Allied Search Partners is currently
looking for histology candidates in the Atlanta, GA area.

Position: Moh’s Histotechnician/Histotechnologist

Requirements:

HT/HTL preferred

Moh’s Histology Experience

1-5 years experience in routine histology

Environment:

Day Shift, Monday-Friday, about 8am-5pm

Small Private laboratory

To apply:

Please submit resume to Alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com to be considered for
a phone interview with one of our recruiters. Your resume is always kept
confidential until we have your consent.

Visit our website to refer a friend for a generous bonus!

--
Alyssa Peterson, Director of Candidate Recruitment

Allied Search Partners

T: 888.388.7571

F: 888.388.7572

www.alliedsearchpartners.com

This email including its attachments is intended only for the confidential
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
or its attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately, and delete this message and its
attachments permanently from your system.