[Histonet] Re: replacement Turtox Internal Ear, cochlea slides

Atoska Gentry gentras <@t> auburn.edu
Thu Jul 1 11:24:20 CDT 2010

Hello! please see below inquiry from a colleague. Thanks! Atoska

Our histology class is looking for replacements for old Turtox (Guinea
Pig) Internal Ear, cochlea slides and was wondering if anyone knew a
company who supplied these slides or tissue blocks? I don't think it has
to be guinea pig but I haven't been able to locate internal ear slides
from any species.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Michelle (Shelly) Aono
Histology Technician IV
CVM & AU Staff
Advisory Council Representative