[Histonet] Hypothetical Pathologist

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Fri Jan 29 13:53:39 CST 2010

Thank you to all who have responded to my Hypothetical Pathologist
Interview scenario!  I have accumulated a nice bunch of Hypothetical
Questions and  I have until Tuesday, Feb. 2 at 3:00 pm NM time to finish
my project - I would like very much to hear from you until then.  After
I work over the list and fine-tune it for the Hypothetical
Circumstances, I would be happy to send you a copy of the list of
questions if you are interested.  If so, please contact me off-list.  I
AM looking for pathologist's input as well.  Answers will not be cited
to any individual.

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services