[Histonet] Diff Quik

Jeffrey Silverman pathmaster <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 18:38:08 CST 2010

Dr Richmond,

Wow- what a tangent. When I asked if anyone has compared the bothersome Romanowski stains and any of the ready to use, practically idiot proof Diff-Quik preparations, I didn't expect to

Not to pile on or anything, I feel for you. I am sorry your are forced to toil away in numerous uncooperative backwater minimalist labs, but if you have trouble in that arena (BM's),  you should try the Diff Quik for bone marrows, it's so easy even a pathologist can do it. LOL

Jeff Silverman HT HTL QIHC (ASCP)
Pathologists' Assistant and provacateur
who looks at every stain everyday and shows his techs, who hunger for knowlege, new things every day