[HISTONET] embedding cell cultures

Peggy Bisher mbisher <@t> Princeton.EDU
Wed Jan 27 14:44:37 CST 2010

I have done just what you are talking about using Aclar. It is a plastic
embedding film (purchased from EMS). It works great for us.

Margaret E. Bisher
Electron Microscopy & Histology Core Facility Manager
Department of Molecular Biology
Princeton University
Moffett Laboratory, Room 113
Princeton, New Jersey