[Histonet] Leica Bond 3

Victor Tobias victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
Wed Jan 27 14:27:04 CST 2010

We are currently demoing the Bond 3. Has anyone else tried this unit?
Sounds like the closest competitor is Biocare and I would be interested
in any comments. Considering our current volume and workflow, I don't
see the Bond as being able to keep up. I don't work directly in the
Immuno lab, but I have a Histology background.

Thanks
Victor

--
Victor Tobias
Clinical Applications Analyst
University of Washington Medical Center
Dept of Pathology Room BB220
1959 NE Pacific
Seattle, WA 98195
victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
206-598-2792
206-598-7659 Fax
Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be
contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use
of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or
if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read,
disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this
transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and
then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.