[Histonet] H&E stainer/coverslippers

Rathborne, Toni trathborne <@t> somerset-healthcare.com
Tue Jan 26 09:01:07 CST 2010

We have the Leica ST5020 and CV5030. Size was also a key reason for our decision.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Linke, Noelle
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 2:05 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] H&E stainer/coverslippers

Hi all,

Is anyone using a slide stainer and coverslipper combo which is NOT Sakura that they are pleased with?  The new Sakura coverslipper is enormous and too big for the needs of the smaller lab we are setting up.

Thank you!
Noelle

Noёlle Linke M.S., HTL(ASCP)QIHC
Manager, Histology Services
UCLA Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Phone: 310-825-7397
Fax: 310-983-3289
nlinke <@t> mednet.ucla.edu<mailto:nlinke <@t> mednet.ucla.edu>
Pager: 97471

________________________________
IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any included attachments are from Somerset Medical Center
and are intended only for the addressee.  The information contained in this
message is confidential and may contain privileged, confidential,
proprietary and/or trade secret information entitled to protection and/or
exemption from disclosure under applicable law.  Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error
by e-mail or you may call Somerset Medical Center's computer Help Desk
at 908-685-2200, ext. 4050.

Be sure to visit Somerset Medical Center's Web site -
www.somersetmedicalcenter.com - for the most up-to-date news,
event listings, health information and more.