[Histonet] RE: Reliable Bio repair/ refurbish contact in the Omaha area

Nails, Felton flnails <@t> texaschildrens.org
Thu Jan 21 13:50:09 CST 2010

Have you tried Tom Buck with Hawkeye biomedical

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Cheri Miller
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 12:05 PM
To: histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Reliable Bio repair/ refurbish contact in the Omaha area

I am in need of a Reliable Bio repair/ refurbish contact in the Omaha area. I am less than satisfied with my current one, I have a 15 year history with them, but sadly I question their quality and integrity. The poor service is so blatant it is now become a reflection of me in my superior's eyes. I am in need of a refurbished cryostat and bio support for my equipment.

Cheryl Miller HT ASCP CM
Histology Supervisor
Physicians Laboratory Services
Omaha, NE. 402 731 4148

PRIVILEGED / CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee intended / indicated or agent responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of confidential and privileged information.  Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
 The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
 privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
 authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
 are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or
 copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or
 the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you
 have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
 notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail
 from your computer system.  Thank you.