[Histonet] First time user question - Marmed Saw question

maria woodruff mariawoodruff <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 17:27:45 CST 2010

I'm a first time user of this site but wondered if anyone could please help.

I need to purchase a Marmed Bone Saw for our labs here in Australia and am having NO luck whatsoever getting a reply via email from Marmed. I used their saw in Singapore and found it excellent .... but wondered if anyone has any other recommendations as I am frustrated by their lack of customer service. I will be cutting bones up to a max of 3 inches wide and have a budget up to $1000.

Many thanks

Mia