[Histonet] RE: Thank You! and text search

Morken, Tim Timothy.Morken <@t> ucsfmedctr.org
Tue Jan 19 11:46:30 CST 2010

Good luck!

But I suggest not getting the Lee Luna text. Unless they have a new edition with corrections, the original edition, which I have, does not have a table of contents and has extensive page number errors in the index making much of the information unavailable. Luna also had an unfortunate habit of putting information in random "thoughts" that do not make it easy to find any particular bit of information you may want. All in all one of the most disappointing books I have ever bought considering his contributions to Histotechnology.

The books by Carson and Bancroft will serve you much better.

Tim Morken
Supervisor, Histology / IPOX
UCSF Medical Center
San Francisco, CA

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jennifer Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:31 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Thank You! and text search

Dear Histonetters,

Thank you so so much for replying to my request for information regarding HT qualifications.  I look forward studying, learning,  and taking the exam (and putting those 2 or 3 letters after my name).  Does anyone know where I can buy a copy of the Lee Luna text?  Thanks again for your continued help!

All the best,
Jennifer M. Anderson, Scientist
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc.
11388 Sorrento Valley Road
San Diego, CA 92121
858-704-8333
janderson <@t> halozyme.com<mailto:janderson <@t> halozyme.com>

The information transmitted in this email is confidential and is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality or any applicable privilege. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by individuals or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited by Halozyme and may be in violation of applicable laws. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete/destroy this email.