[Histonet] Downtime Procedure

Green JumpyOne greenjumpyone <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 10:57:00 CST 2010

Does anyone have specific downtime procedures for when the Anatomic Pathology area computer goes down?  The AP area in my facility does not have a downtime procedure and we ran into an issue yesterday when the computer system went down.  We processed, on the fly, as it were, but I now recognize our deficiency in not having a formal procedure.  Can anyone provide any examples for me to work off of, so that I don't have to recreate the wheel?

Thanks for any help!