[Histonet] Golder's trichrome stain

Liang, Yan yan.liang <@t> mdsinc.com
Fri Jan 15 17:47:38 CST 2010

We have trouble to stain bone paraffin section with Golder's trichrome
stain. Our lab use stain for over ten years for plastic and paraffin
section on bone. The stain is stable. Only this time, our some
mineralized bone of the section was stained with red and green color
mix. We checked reagents and changed every reagent, prepared new
solutions, still the same. Does anyone have experience with the red bone
stain?

Thank you

Yan Liang MD PhD

MDS Pharma

</PRE>This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged and/or confidential information and may be read or used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail or any of its attachments, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply e-mail or contact the sender at the number listed.