[Histonet] Poorly Designed Stain Bottles

Jones, Laura lpjones <@t> srhs-pa.org
Fri Jan 15 13:39:22 CST 2010

We have had continuing problems when pouring some stain reagents out of the gallon jugs in which they are sold.  We have all ruined shoes and scrubs from the splashing as the stain comes out of the bottle.  I thought I had seen some kind of no-splash spout adapter in the Marketlab catalog, but haven't been able to find anything.  Does anyone know if there is such an adapter and/or where we can get one?  Any suggestions or help appreciated.  Thanks!  Laura