[Histonet] requirements for certification

Katelin Lester histology <@t> medsurgpath.com
Wed Jan 13 16:20:48 CST 2010

Yes, you are correct. One year OJT plus a BA/BS with required # of
biology/chemistry credits for HTL.  When I tried to call to see if I
qualified they said that they can not tell you over the phone. You have to
apply (and pay the $200) to see if you qualify.
Katelin Lester, HTL(ASCP)
MedSurg Pathology Associates, Inc.
(503)443-2157