[Histonet] requirements for certification

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Jan 13 15:56:55 CST 2010

You might be eligible to sit for the registry already either HT or HTL,
you just need to have the correct number of credits in biology and
chemistry to meet the requirements.  I would call ASCP to see if you
have the requirements, it seems to me that you have the experience
needed you just need to make sure you have the credits.  That's my
opinion.  All you need is one year on the job training with a BS or BA
to sit for the HTL.  I think I'm correct on this, but if I'm not we'll
know soon enough from the replys.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC