[Histonet] Block and Slide Storage Survey Request

Steve Richardson steverchrdsn312 <@t> gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 18:09:19 CST 2010

Dear Histonet; my name is Steve Richardson and I am looking for your help.  I
have read much in the archives regarding issues with block and slide
storage.  I am looking to asses the viability of a small business dedicated
to histology block and slide storage.  I would like to gather some more data
regarding the current block and slide storage practices of labs.

If you are interested in taking a survey to assess your practice and needs
please respond privately with Yes.

Thank you in advance for your help.