[Histonet] patient ID

Inman, Anna Anna.Inman <@t> stmarygj.org
Sat Feb 27 09:34:40 CST 2010

  I know this gets discussed frequently but we are still struggling with
the new CAP requirement of 2 patient identifiers at the time of
collection.

Most of our workload is generated from out patient (clinics,
physician/clinician offices, etc) - we have sent letters and offered
educational sessions to discuss the importance of this but the question
is what to do if we do not get compliance???

I haven't, yet, heard back from the CAP but am wondering how everyone
else is addressing this issue?

Thank you for your feedback :-)

Anna

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.