[Histonet] Double labeling with antibodies that need different fixatives

Adam . anonwums1 <@t> gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:57:44 CST 2010

On a related topic, does anyone know if the Biocare rat CD31 clone works for
immunofluorescence on FFPE sections using a directly conjugated secondary
antibody?

Thanks,
Adam