[Histonet] Cryostat decon- what a pain in the butt

Pamela Marcum mucram11 <@t> comcast.net
Mon Feb 22 10:32:02 CST 2010

Jeff,

Can you give the reference for the CAP "adjustment" on decon for crystats please?  We have two working cryostats and average 6 to 10 cases (not specimens) a day.  This would effectively shut us down for frozens on some days.  We have third one that is currently in for repair.

Thanks,

Pam Marcum

UAMS

Anatomic Patholgoy Manager