[Histonet] Distance learning?

Harlem Kaputnik wingman320 <@t> hotmail.com
Sun Feb 21 16:48:29 CST 2010

Look into the schooling carefully.  The training will help you, but will your employer acknowledge it with compensation??  Today, many employers don't care if they have good quality technicians, they will hire anyone.  This way they don't have to pay for someone with knowledge.  If you choose to go back to school, choose a profession that will will appreciate your schooling and respect your knowledge accordingly with fair compensation.