[Histonet] Paraffin tissue slide quality control

Harlem Kaputnik wingman320 <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 23:47:00 CST 2010

A good tech will know how to cut good, wrinkle free sections.  Making a good section is technique making the ribbon, transferring on the water bath, letting the tissue expand... when to pick it up, when to leave it on the water longer, etc.  Some tissues take longer to become wrinkle free, such as intestines, lumens, etc.