[Histonet] Rent-A-Histotech

cynthia haynes naje1972 <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 14:56:12 CST 2010

A group of freelance Histologists seeking temporary assignments.
We will come into your hospital, research facility, or/industry that uses histologic techniques and provide histological services, such as, tissue processing,sectioning,and staining.

We are experienced histologists well versed in routine staining, special stains,and IHC. We will come into your laboratory when your technologist is vacationing or is sick.

We are not a recruiting agency. We are registered Histologists seeking temporary employment. Let us help you with your staffing issues.
We have 25-32 years in the field of histology and other related duties.

We can be contacted at 312-919-9887. We can also be contacted by e-mail at
adminstator <@t> histotechniquesinc.com/cynthiahaynes <@t> histotechniquesinc.com
We are located in the Chicago, Illinois area.

Thank you
CHJames
HistoTechniques Inc.