[Histonet] RE: GSH membership/meeting

Shirley A. Powell POWELL_SA <@t> mercer.edu
Tue Feb 16 12:22:57 CST 2010

Correction of dates, the meeting begins on Friday the 26th and goes through the 28th, not the 27th.  Sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Shirley A. Powell
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 1:18 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] GSH membership/meeting

Hi Netters, Georgia histotechs and anyone else interested in coming to Georgia for a great meeting.  I am reminding all about the GSH meeting March 26-27th at the Evergreen Marriott Convention Resort, Stone Mountain, Georgia.  The deadline for receiving the member rates for the meeting was yesterday, Feb 15th, but we are extending the time to Feb 25th for those Georgians and neighboring states who have let time slip by.  Join by the 15th and get the discounted rates for our meeting.  To join online and for complete information, program, registration form and the hotel link directly to the Marriott reservations site go to our web site at www.histosearch.com/gsh<http://www.histosearch.com/gsh> and click on membership and then go to the symposium page to print out the forms.

The deadline for registering for the meeting without a late fee is March 15th, but you need to be a member by the 25th of Feb.

See you there.

Shirley A. Powell, HT(ASCP)HTL, QIHC
GSH Secretary

Technical Director