[Histonet] Contact Histo Tech Needed w/ VAMC Experience

Eric Weber erweber <@t> maxhealth.com
Mon Feb 15 13:55:12 CST 2010

My name is Eric Weber and I am a recruiter for Maxim Government
Services.  We are one of the leading providers of contract medical
personnel to the Veteran Affairs Medical Centers.  I'm currently
recruiting for a Histo Tech for a long term (6 months) contract in
Southern California.   This contract is full time and at a Veteran
Affairs Medical Center.  Our client has requested candidates with
previous VAMC experience.  "Vetpro" credentialed is strongly preferred.
Please contact me if you have previous VAMC experience and would be
interested in a contract assignment in Southern California.  Travel
candidates will be considered.

Thank You,

Eric Weber

Maxim Government Services

7227 Lee DeForest Dr

Columbia, MD 21046

phone: (410) 910-4942

toll free: (866) 260-9142

fax:(410) 953-8358

erweber <@t> maxhealth.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message contains confidential, privileged or otherwise protected
information intended solely for the addressee. Please do not read, copy, or disseminate it unless you
are the intended addressee.  If you have received it in error, please call us (collect) at (410) 910-1500
and ask to speak with the message sender. Also, we would appreciate your forwarding the message
back to us and deleting it from your system. Thank you.

This e-mail and all other electronic (including voice) communications from the sender's firm are for
informational purposes only. No such communication is intended by the sender to constitute either
an electronic record or an electronic signature or to constitute any agreement by the sender to
conduct a transaction by electronic means. Any such intention or agreement is hereby expressly
disclaimed unless otherwise specifically indicated.