[Histonet] Ultralight

Nails, Felton flnails <@t> texaschildrens.org
Fri Feb 12 09:52:03 CST 2010

Have anyone in Histoland converted from 10% NBF to the Ultralight Histology system of processing?
I think it is marketed by Pacific Southwest Lab Equipment

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Weems, Joyce
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 9:46 AM
To: Jay Lundgren; histonet
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Distance learning?

 Darton College in Albany GA has an Associates Degree program.

http://www.study-online.net/schools/darton-college/13439.htm

Contact:

Carl Sagasser, BS, HT(ASCP)

Educational Coordinator

Histotechnology Program

Darton College

2400 Gillionville Road

Albany, GA 31701

P: (229) 317-6974

F: (229) 317-6682

There is also a program at Indiana University - http://www.indiana.edu/~bltindy/ahlt/histotech/cert.html

Glenda Hood Hoye developed that program but she is no longer there. The web site above will give you some contact numbers if you want to check on it.