[Histonet] Does anyone use Rainbow Frost slides from IMEB ?

Scott Hendricksen lscott <@t> sfcn.org
Fri Feb 12 07:27:45 CST 2010

Hi,

	We have been looking for a better, cleaner slide to use in our lab. We tried some samples from IMEB out in California that were cleaner than the Erie slides we have been using forever. Does anyone use the Rainbow Frost slides ? Any suggestions on quality slides? Also what is the typical price per gross for good, clean, consistent slides? These are on sale for $7.20 per gross.

Thanks for all of the suggestions in advance,

Scott Hendricksen HT(ASCP)