[Histonet] Help...

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Feb 11 13:28:27 CST 2010

Longmont, Colorado 80504

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Fawn
Bomar
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 12:07 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Help...

Does anyone have a protocol or procedure for validating the Her2
antibody?  We are trying to get ready for a CAP inspection and I'm not
sure if what we did is ok or not.

Thank you in advance
Fawn
This electronic message may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged.  It is intended only
for the use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients
in the message.

If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any
computer. Do not deliver, distribute, or copy this message, and
do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on
the information it contains.

Thank you