[Histonet] Peripheral Blood Smears

Daniel Schneider dlschneider <@t> gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 09:08:43 CST 2010

It seems odd to me that Histology is producing a better Wright Giemsa than
Hematology can.  It's their bread and butter.  Who is the pathologist over
Hematology?  Perhaps y'all can have a little pow-wow, and help Hematology
improve their stain.  (Is it that your pathologists want a manual stain and
hematology is using an automated stainer and the docs don't like the way it
looks?  Automated stainers can be tweaked. Besides, hematology should be
able to do manual stains.)