[Histonet] RE: Liver Tissue

Jamshid Amiri Moghaddam j_amiri <@t> modares.ac.ir
Wed Feb 10 13:28:29 CST 2010

I have problem like Mike, my tissue samples were fixed one year ago in Boine
and reserved in 70% ethanol. tissues are too hard. I decreased dehydration
time and could take few good section, but after coloration, I couldn't take
good photo from those. The sections (diameter: 4 micron) are absorbed too
color and the photos was became sombrous. these tissue are corrupt? Does
anyone have an idea, how can I solve the problem?

Thanks for any help!!
Jamshid

Today's Topics:

   1. Slide labels (Webb, Dorothy L)
   2. Dako Rep (Drew Meyer)
   3. Question-HPD March 10th (Alyssa Peterson)
   4. RE: Dako Rep (Weems, Joyce)
   5. light staining (Nancy Schmitt)
   6. Re: light staining (DKBoyd <@t> chs.net)
   7. Re: light staining (V. Neubert)
   8. Liver tissue (Mike Tighe)
   9. Progressive counseling (Scott, Allison D)
  10. Re: Liver tissue (V. Neubert)
  11. Re: Progressive counseling (Rene J Buesa)
  12. Gill sectioning tips? (Cammi Thornton)
  13. Re: Gill sectioning tips? (Rene J Buesa)
  14. Crystal indentification (Rebecca Johnson)
  15. RE: light staining (Tony Henwood)
  16. Mohs FYI (Ingles Claire )
  17. Re:  Liver Tissue (Michelle MacVeigh-Aloni)
  18. RE: light staining (Cynthia Pyse)
  19. Re: Gill sectioning tips? (John Kiernan)
  20. Peloris Processor Users (Tapper, Sheila J.)
  21. Xylene Recycler (Nita Searcy)

Message: 1