[Histonet] light staining

Nancy Schmitt nancy_schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com
Tue Feb 9 12:38:14 CST 2010

Hello Histonetters

We are having trouble with light staining from the hematoxylin.  It is the same lot number we have been in.  We changed it out and still the same.  All reagent containers were emptied, cleaned and refilled yesterday.  We have not changed anything with the timings on our stainer.  What am I missing?

Thanks for your help
Nancy Schmitt
United Clinical Laboratories
Dubuque, IA

NOTICE: This email may contain legally privileged information. The information
is for the use of only the intended recipient(s) even if addressed
incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
that you have received it in error and then delete it along with any
attachments. Thank you.