[Histonet] cleaning cryostat

anita dudley azdudley <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 16:17:50 CST 2010

we are coming up for our cap inspection and I need to write the procedure over for cleaning the cryostat once a week??????  I think it is overkill to take it down every week but that is what it says.  what is everyone else doing and what do you use to disinfect it?  we now every week wipe it with 70% alc. but we do not take it all down.  I know we have had things on about this before but just wanted to update.  thanks so much

anita dudley

providence hosp

mobile alabama