[Histonet] Experience with Tissue Tek VIP6 processor

Durden, Kelley kelleydurden <@t> pathology.ufl.edu
Thu Feb 4 11:15:16 CST 2010

To Kathy & Kim,

Just went out to CA for Sakura training on the VIP.  We love our VIP 6 processor and the training they sent me for was phenomenal.

We purchased this model and became somewhat familiar with it on our own.  Then I got to go for the training and learned so much more.  It has so many user friendly features.  Lots of capabilities to reduce exposure to xylene, etc.  "Solution Manager" so solutions never run low.  In unit Bulk reservoir to store additional EtOH and xylene.

No problems whatsoever.  Spoke with others that went for training and their experiences were all positive.  I've already recommended this unit to another lab here in Florida and would recommend it to anyone else.  Small volume, large volume, minute specimens, large specimens, sensitive tissue, hearty tissue - it doesn't matter.  This processor can accommodate them all.

Hope this helps!

Kelley