[Histonet] microwave processor

RP ppinchr <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 18:08:43 CST 2010

Hello All,
  I have a dilemma and was hoping you guys could help me. I just took on a part time job in a small GI lab and the previous tech working there left without no one knowing how to use the microwave processor and there's no procedure. I was wondering if anyone has used the
Lab pulse Microwave Tissue Processor H 2850 by EBSciences and if there is a procedure for small BX's. I see nothing but magnets on the side and there is no letters or numbers indicating where the magnets are placed. Also I've never used one before.