[Histonet] Florida fees to upgrade from Technician to Technologist

Lori.Disher <@t> HCAhealthcare.com Lori.Disher <@t> HCAhealthcare.com
Thu Dec 30 10:22:45 CST 2010

   There are several of us at my workplace that are upgrading from technician to technologist.   One of these ladies told me that the Florida DOH said that the fee was $203.00.  On the State application it looks like it is only $100.00.  Every time I call the DOH I get transferred to someone's voice mail and no return phone calls.  Is there someone out there that knows for sure what the fee is?  I will probably just send the $100.00, but I didn't want my application to have a glitch.
Happy New Year to you all

Lori A Disher
Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Port Charlotte,  FL   33952