[Histonet] Chuck Churukian

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 19:12:27 CST 2010

I just heard from Irene Churukian today. Please put Chuck in your
thoughts and prayers.  Irene said this:
CLL cells changed in character so Chuck began chemo treatments on
Dec. 1. His second one was Dec. 21... He has six altogether - three
weeks apart. The first cycle was difficult... he was very weak.... in
bed most of the time.

He is now improving ... thankfully. He has never been sick and
confined to bed/home so he gets cabin fever easily. People have been
so kind to visit him. So our Christmas this year was very different
from years past. We are hoping and praying that by April, he will be
in remission after all the treatments are completed.

Akemi Allison BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Director
Phoenix Lab Consulting
Tele: 408.335.9994