[Histonet] Green Chemistry Blog

pbaldwin <@t> MicronEnvironmental.com pbaldwin <@t> micronenvironmental.com
Thu Dec 23 14:28:28 CST 2010

   As  a  long-time  Histonet  reader but an infrequent poster, I thought
   that  some  of  you  may be interested in our new blog on "green" work
   practices  for  healthcare laboratories   We will NOT promote our firm
   or  products,  but  WILL  promote environmentally safe procedures that
   healthcare laboratories can follow to reduce a universe of hazards.

   Our  first  posting  suggests  how  labs can conduct a "self-audit" to
   compare   their   use   of   hazardous   and  nonhazaordous  chemicals
   ([1]http://greenchemistryforlife.wordpress.com).    I  hope  that  the
   topic  of  "green  chemistry"  can  be of value to some of you and I'd
   welcoome your feedback.

   Thank you for your interest - Peter
   Peter G. Baldwin
   Director of Operations, Marketing & Sales
   pbaldwin <@t> MicronEnvironmental.com
   Micron Environmental Industries, Inc.
   Green Chemistry for Life
   www.MicronEnvironmental.com