[Histonet] Available positions at NIH

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 15:52:07 CST 2010

Hi fellow histoner's,

I was contacted by a Linked In group member who is a HR recruiter at
NIH.  I am not looking for employment currently, but told him I would
post this on the histonet for him.  Below is the information he sent.

We have some exciting new job opprotunities with our SoBran contracts
at the National Institutes of Health, here in Bethesda, MD. Please
take a moment and check out our website (www.sobran-inc.com click
"careers") and see if you or anyone you know might be interested in
having a discussion.

In particular, we have QA Manager, BAS Asst, ABSL3 Tech Coordinator,
Histotechologist positions that we are actively recruiting for and
would greatly appreciate any leads If you know anyone in a role like
those (or are looking to get into a role like that), please have them
visit our website--you can actually fill out an application online.

Feel free to forward this email along to your friends/coworkers/
contacts---thanks for the "pay it forward" networking :)

Take Care,
Page

D. Page Bradham, PHR
HR Mgr with SoBran / NIAID at NIH