[Histonet] Lab Manager Position

K.C. Carpenter kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Fri Dec 3 07:37:19 CST 2010

Dear Histonet Community,

I am a one of the founders of a healthcare recruiting firm.  I help Lab Professionals find permanent employment and I wanted to see if you are interested in exploring other career opportunities?  We are completely free of charge to candidates and and we work on laboratory openings across the country. Our clients typically assist with relocation expenses. I am currently working on some great positions that you may be interested in including a Laboratory Manager opening at a Dermpath Lab.

My client is a Pre-IPO Pathology company who is quickly establishing itself as an industry leader. I'm contacting you to see if you'd be interested in pursuing the Lab Manager position they have open in their Dermpath Lab in Long Island, NY. This state of the art lab s looking for someone with prior management experience to run and manage a lab consisting of 10 FTE's. This Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the lab.   My clients offers one of the best compensation & benefits package around including relocation assistance when necessary.   For consideration you must have a Bachelor's Degree, be HT or HTL (ASCP) certified and licensed in the State of NY.  A minimum of 2 years of prior supervisory or management experience is preferred.  If you are interested in learning more about this position, please call or email me at kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com

Please contact me if you're interested in learning more about this position or in exploring some of the other numerous job openings we have available across the country.

Have a great weekend.

KC Carpenter

K.A. Recruiting, Inc.

10 Post Office Square, 8th Floor South