[Histonet] Special Stain Automation

Feher, Stephen sfeher <@t> CMC-NH.ORG
Wed Dec 1 10:29:32 CST 2010

Barbara,

We are using the Dako Artisan Link for our special stains and love it.
We are getting set to interface the Link to our LIS (SoftPath).  This
will give us the capability to use the barcodes printed on our slides to
bring up the pathologist order directly on the Artisan.  We also do a
fair number of GMS stains on Non-gyn Thin Prep slides for respiratory
specimens looking for Pneumocystis.

I would recommend getting a demo from the Dako rep.

Steve

Stephen A. Feher, MS, SCT (ASCP)

Pathology Supervisor

Catholic Medical Center