[Histonet] Histology Position In Alabama

Phyllis Thaxton dchihc <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 15:59:51 CDT 2010

FINALLY another HistoTech position has been approved at DCH Regional Medical
Center in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

We are a not for profit facility in West Alabama about 50 miles from
Birmingham, about 4 hours from the Gulf of Mexico, and about 3 hours from
Atlanta.

We process about 15000 surgicals per year using Sakura VIP conventional
processor, and Sakura ExPress 50 Rapid Tissue Processor, Sakura Prisma H&E
Stainer with tape coverslipper and Ventana IHC automation. Hopefully we will be
automated in Special Stains after October 1.

Interested candidates must be proficient in embedding, microtomy, frozen
sections, and (for now) manual special staining.

Please contact Michelle Fagin at 205-759-7762 or Fax 205-750-5224 OR
                      Sherrie Faulkner at 205-750-5736 or email
mfagin <@t> dchsystem.com
 Phyllis Thaxton HT(ASCP)QIHC
DCH Regional Medical Center
Tuscaloosa, AL