[Histonet] Dallas IHC Position

Pat Patterson Pat.Patterson <@t> propath.com
Mon Aug 23 09:13:44 CDT 2010

IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY TECHNICIAN

ProPath, a progressive, CAP accredited, high-volume pathology practice in
Dallas, Texas is seeking an Immunohistochemistry Technician for its'
Immunohistochemistry Lab.  Responsibilities include slide preparation
(paraffin and frozen sections), IHC staining using our unique manual system,
antibody titer preparation, equipment maintenance, supply/reagent inventory
maintenance, and QC/QA recording.

We require a minimum of 4 years Histology experience with at least 1-2 years
immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence or in situ hybridization experience.
Working knowledge of IHC theory required and hands on IHC performance
desired, if using an automated system we'll easily train you on our manual
system, Leadership abilities preferred.  HT (ASCP) or QIHC desired.

ProPath utilizes leading technology and is a quality oriented pathology
laboratory.  Our benefits include medical, dental, company paid short-term
and long-term disability insurance, a matched 401K plan and more!

Mon-Fri 7pm-3:30am

For consideration send resume to:

ProPath, Human Resources

1355 River Bend Drive

Dallas, TX 75247

Fax - 214/237-1825

Job Line - 214/237-1775

jobs <@t> propath.com

Thanks!

Pat Patterson, HTL(ASCP)

Supervisor, Immunohistochemistry

ProPath - The Leader in Pathology Services

1355 River Bend Drive

Dallas, TX 75247

214-237-1700 x 2027

214-237-1730 fax